Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Airborne!!!!

So time has been short this week because so my blog got put on the back burner. It is mid term time again, and I have just come to the conclusion that I am not very good at juggling everything that needs to be done. Oh well, at least this semester my tests are spread apart and not all in one week like last semester. So because I have been spread so thin I have been drinking my fare share of Airborne. I figure it is a good way to get my vitamins and get hydrated. Well, I was talking to my mom and she informed me that there was a class action lawsuit against Airborne because before November 2007 they had falsely advertised that Airborne can ‘cure or prevent the common cold.’ I guess people took that literally and got upset that a bunch of vitamins can’t really do that so they sued and a bunch of lawyers are reaping the benefits. And anyone else can benefit from it to because you can claim that you bought up to six bottle of Airborne with out showing proof and get reimbursed up to 10.50 per bottle! So that is $63 for nothing, now will your morals let you do it? Check out the website if you want more information. http://www.airbornehealthsettlement.com/

I guess they didn't do their formative research and test how people interpreted that wording well enough before they put the product on the market, ooppss....

No comments: